Your Community hire includes:
- Exclusive use of the venue from midday on the day of hire which allows plenty of time for the venue to be decorated and set out as you wish. Variations from this standard arrangement will be considered on request.
- After function cleaning.
- 120 chairs, 15 tables - seating max 8 per table and 3 serving tables.
- Use of the overhead projector, drop down screen and Bluetooth capable sound system are standard.
- Use of our generous sized commercial catering style kitchen for your choice of caterer. There are several local caterers familiar with the kitchen who we would be happy to recommend. However if you wish to arrange your own catering this is permitted.
- BYO provision for all beverages including alcohol. We do not operate a Bar at the venue.
Other Conditions of Use
- Should you wish to sell alcohol you will need to apply to Tauranga City Council for a Special Liquor Licence.
- We do ask that you do not affix anything directly to the walls as this can disfigure out lovely venue. There are both appropriate fixings from which decorations can be hung and pin boards for displays.
- All items brought into the venue, including rubbish, will need to be removed by the end hire time.